found you through Shona Cole's blog. I like your art! I really like the colors and textures of these top two...wonderful!xoEsther
You are my first (and only comment!) and I've had this blog up since Sept. ;) Thanks for visiting and giving positive feedback! I'm hoping to get some new art up by the new year.
love your work!
Wonderful collage work. l really like collage, it's like experiencing someone else's though bubble!xo Ro
Thank you Ro for having a look around. I sometimes forget that I even have this blog! I would really like to get back to this kind of work someday. xo
found you through Shona Cole's blog. I like your art! I really like the colors and textures of these top two...wonderful!
ReplyDeletexoEsther
You are my first (and only comment!) and I've had this blog up since Sept. ;) Thanks for visiting and giving positive feedback! I'm hoping to get some new art up by the new year.
ReplyDeletelove your work!
ReplyDeleteWonderful collage work. l really like collage, it's like experiencing someone else's though bubble!
ReplyDeletexo Ro
Thank you Ro for having a look around. I sometimes forget that I even have this blog! I would really like to get back to this kind of work someday. xo
ReplyDelete